The REACH Next Generation Summits
Reach is the brainchild of leading Sky Sports Golf presenter Sarah Stirk who believes that the path for women to reach the top of their careers has far too many barriers and obstacles. Having built up her executive travel business that she recently sold, she is now focussing on helping other women achieve their ambitions.
Sarah says “We’re incredibly proud of our Reach network and the community we’ve built, but it was always our intention to help, inspire and motivate the next generation”.
These unique REACH NEXT GENERATION summits give us the perfect opportunity to do just that and some of our successful Reach Women Alumni are excited about the prospect of giving back!
The first two Reach Next Generation Summits in London and Manchester were an enormous success. The pressures on young girls in today’s world are immense and complicated. They walked away full of positivity and a new found confidence.
They talked about their ambitions and hopes for their careers as they think about their future.
They heard from and talked with women who have a story to tell. Leaders in Sport, Fashion, Music, Business, Charities, Nutrition, Human Rights and Social Media all be there to create conversations and provide thought leadership.
They openly discussed their thoughts, concerns and ambitions in a completely “safe space.”
What is The Reach Next Generation designed to do?
- To provide a unique and inspiring opportunity to meet girls from all backgrounds.
- To empower women leaders of the future of the future at a key time for diversity and equality throughout the World.
- To hear from accomplished and entertaining experts in their field.
- To provide a forum in which women with boardroom experience can offer the benefit of their experience to the next generation of female leaders.
- To provide thought leadership and opportunity to address their concerns.
- To empower the girls so that they can be whoever they want to be.
- To create a very special group who will act as ambassadors and inspirators for the next generation.
Locations in 2022
Our 2021 Summits were held in London and Salford. In 2022 we will be taking the Reach Next Generation Summit to The North East, The South West, The East Midlands and again in London. We will also be staging our first Reach Next Generation Awards in Birmingham